About Me

My photo
A firefighter's wife and mommy to a 6 year old and 4 dogs. In my free time I like to help inspire others to change their lives both physically and financially.

November 10, 2011

Are You Ready to Commit


This will be like NO OTHER challenge and I’m only taking the first 5 people who are willing to commit to a 30 day EXCLUSIVE challenge.  You will have 24/7 accountability, get a Fitness program of your choice, Shakeology, a FREE club membership, meal planner, celebrity online chats, workout tracker, message boards, and ALL at a discounted price that ONLY people who join and commit to my 30 day challenge will get!
This is going to be a very small and intimate group with just 5 people and we will commit to our fitness goals, health goals, diet, and stay accountable to one another.  We will all be in this together and what is so cool about these challenges, I will be hosting starting in November is that we will all be doing the SAME THING…we will all be doing a workout program, drinking Shakeology, tracking our progress, staying connected in our private Facebook group, etc.  So if you are thinking “well I don’t have Shakeology”, then what I am saying is that you will have to commit to getting on it and drinking it one time per day.  This will be a commitment for the 5 people I take in and I want us all to be 100% committed…I plan on giving 110% of myself to YOU to help you reach success and I want you to do the same!  By joining my challenge you will automatically get 1 month FREE of Beachbody Club membership (HELLO, Awesome right?) this is a great tool to have for all of us because we will all be starting at a different point in our fitness so with the Club membership, you will get a customizable meal planner that will make reaching your goals even EASIER.  Oh and by the way, another HUGE BONUS is you get 10% of all your Beachbody products since you are a Club member.  You also get entered into daily drawings when you track your workouts to win CASH just for working out!
Before I break it down, if you are not currently a customer of mine, you need to go to www.coachcandy.com to sign up for a FREE account with me so I am your official Beachbody Coach.
Here’s the breakdown of the Candy Feinberg Beachbody Challenge:
1.       DECIDE and COMMIT to joining the challenge
2.       Choose the workout program you would like to do for the 30 days
3.       Choose Chocolate or Greenberry Shakeology
4.       Receive challenge information email from me with tips on how to track progress, how to measure, recipes, fitness tips, goal setting, how to schedule workouts, how to join our private Facebook page, etc.
5.       SUCCEED!
If you do not have a Beachbody program, you can purchase a Challenge Pack that is available at an amazing discount.  What is in a discounted Challenge Pack?

1.        Fitness Program
2.       Shakeology
3.       Free 30 day Club membership
All of these are at a discounted price.  Contact me ASAP if you are interested in or have any questions…remember this is only being offered to 5, committed people!
Email me:  clhillyer@hotmail.com or message me on Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment