About Me

My photo
A firefighter's wife and mommy to a 6 year old and 4 dogs. In my free time I like to help inspire others to change their lives both physically and financially.

June 3, 2011

On to the next workout...

I'm coming to the end of my 20 week TurboFire journey...so sad!  I absolutely love the workout and Chalene.  Her workouts have transformed my body over the past three years.  So, the big question is: what to do next?  Restart TurboFire, do a Chalean Extreme/TurboFire hybrid, or move on to something completely different.  I suppose trying a different trainer wouldn't hurt...I'm just so dedicated to Chalene.  I'm tossing around in my head to move on to Insanity, P90X, or RevAbs.  Ugh, I hate making decisions.  At the moment I'm in week 19 so I still have a little while to make a decision. I'll keep thinking about it.  Let me know if you all have any suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment